Dale Blackburn heads up FleetRepair’s, Fleet Fuel & Engineering and offers a full range of tanker repairs and services for both stationery and mobile tankers.
Fleet Fuel & Engineering’s services include:
- Fabrication and welding specialising in stainless and aluminium welding Townsville
- Tank degassing, repairs/ modifications, aviation clean outs with certification.
- Annual DG Inspections
- SLP inspections (Safe Load Program)
- Fuel tanker Hydrostatic as well as Hatch and Vent testing
- Hose testing and supply
- Pneumatic and hydraulic diagnosis and repair (specialising in trailer air systems)
- Ebspray pump supply and service (pump overhaul’s)
- Auto Electrical specialising in Scully system diagnosis and repair
- Supply of air and hydraulic valves
Non destructive testing including:
- Hydrostatic, Hatch and Vent, Mag Particle, Ultrasonic thickness testing and internal inspections - hydro hatch thickness testing Townsville and safe load pass testing Townsville
Fleet Fuel & Engineering also carries out truck repairs Townsville and truck roadworthy inspections Townsville
Fleet Fuel & Engineering stocks:
Liquip, Bayco, Sampi, Wiggins, Trelore, Tram, Norgren, Camozzi, and many more refueling accessories.
Website designed, hosted & maintained by Allcorp © 2014