Dale Blackburn heads up Fleet Fuel & Engineering and offers
a full range of tanker repairs and services for both stationary and mobile tankers.
Fleet Fuel & Engineering’s services include:
- Fabrication and welding specialising in stainless and aluminium welding Townsville.
- Tank degassing, repairs/ modifications, aviation clean outs with certification.
- Annual DG Inspections.
- SLP inspections (Safe Load Program).
- Fuel tanker Hydrostatic as well as Hatch and Vent testing.
- Hose testing and supply.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic diagnosis and repair (specialising in trailer air systems).
- Ebspray pump supply and service (pump overhauls).
- Auto Electrical specialising in Scully system diagnosis and repair.
- Supply of air and hydraulic valves.
- Australian Defence Force maintenance supplier.
- Meter calibrations.
Non destructive testing including:
- Hydrostatic, Hatch and Vent, Mag Particle, Ultrasonic Thickness Testing and Internal
Inspections - Hydro Hatch Thickness Testing Townsville and Safe Load Pass Testing Townsville
Fleet Fuel & Engineering also carries out truck repairs Townsville and truck roadworthy inspections
Fleet Fuel & Engineering stocks:
Liquip, Bayco, Sampi, Wiggins, Treloar, Tram, Norgren, Camozzi, and many more refuelling parts and accessories.